The other day I opened up the bag that clips onto my bike, and had to smile at the wild assortment of things I had collected over the course of the day:
– two trays of wet dog food, acquired with a coupon that a Dale friend asked me to redeem on her behalf.
– two or three pieces of “Bob Art”, elaborate paper cuttings like paper snowflakes except in the shape of tulips.
– a gift card for a local Parkdale business, donated for our upcoming Online Auction (stay tuned!!)
– a piece of costume jewellery from a Dale friend, to be delivered to Erinn.
– the usual stuff like my wallet, keys, cell phone and day planner.
I feel like this assortment accurately depicts an average day in my life at The Dale – running strange errands, garnering support for our little community, receiving and cherishing the various gifts that our folks have to offer.
#justanotherdayatthedale, and I’m loving it.